Monday, November 21, 2005
Our Messages about Eva

Eva,
Words alone cannot express my sorrow for losing you. I don't remember when we first met on the web. You stroke me as a very bright girl. An Aussie born Chinese who could write fluent Chinese. I felt so ashamed. You cracked us up when you wrote your funny Chinese expression and I realized that you are really a foreign born Chinese. I was impressed by your determination to learn Chinese and admired your success.
Even we never met face to face I can visualize that you are a young lady full of life and energy. Your enthusiasm for animals is beyond limits. You are eager to help and you are always there when someone needs a shoulder to rest on.
You reminded me of my college days. My mind was filled with pictures of the rosy future ahead of you until I found out that you had terminal disease. I would not know how I would deal with it if I were you. But in the last few months of your life you were still demonstrating your dedication to life, to your family and your friends. You did not give in to fate. You chose to live a full life regardless of its length.
You leave behind us all the good memories to cherish. If God forbid we would meet in Heaven where there is no suffering.
God bless your beloved Ken, family, friends and your kitties.
Isadora
posted by Garfding on 2004-11-23 17:35:35
每一個人,都追求長生,卻不追求意義,以致人生忽忽數十載,回望過來,茫然一片。
Eva是一個熱心助人、樂天、好學的女孩,或許上天要給她磨練,同時回報給她有好的家庭、學業及朋友。她走了,卻留下很多美好的回憶給我們。生命雖短,但十分有意義。
我與Eva雖素未謀面,但奇妙的命運讓我認識到她,我在彼岸的香港不能為她做甚麼,只能透過禱告,希望Eva能得到永遠的平安,在世的親人能努力的活下去,將來在天家再遇。
很高興認識Eva,因為她讓我看到一個小女孩勇敢面對病魔,不輕言放棄,這比任何說話來得珍貴。Eva,願你安息,他日在天家再遇!
永遠懷念你的貓友Garfieldwing
P.S.或許不需要,或許多此一舉,但我畢竟想對你說一聲…對不起!
posted by garfieldwing on 2004-11-23 18:09:41
世上每日每時每分每秒在不同地方都在發生一些事,開心的、不開心的,數不盡。
人,很奇怪,素未謀面,只因大家擁有共同愛好,就在小小的留言板上建立起友誼。一份可以一起分享興奮、開心、悲傷、感人、喜悅等經歷的不平凡友誼。
在得悉妳的情況後,悲哀、不安的感覺圍繞著。這的確是很難說出口的一種感覺,一種彷彿很陌生、很遙遠,但同時又像很熟絡、每天都見著的。
妳走了。願妳可以在另一個國度,開開心心過下去。妳的離開,帶來了悲傷,確實令人很難過、難受。但同時帶來了一種很種要但時常被忽略的東西。
人,為了金錢、為了工作、為了名譽地位……..而往往忽略了身邊的人。家人的關懷、愛人的熱愛、朋友的鼓勵,遠比任何東西都來得重要。珍惜眼前人,看似簡單,但確實有多少人真的可以做到………
..感謝妳。
他日在那地定可與妳相見。確信,人走後,什麼東西都帶不走,唯獨記憶。
朋友,共勉之。20041123
posted by winkris on 2004-11-23 18:21:38
Eva, a common name with special meaning to all of us. You had brought so much joy to all of us, we laughed, we shared, we cried, it was you that bound us together. Eva, a name we will never forget. Eva, you never afraid of anything, never stop learning and you never stop loving. Your bravery inspires all of us. Your soul will always be with us, inside our heart forever.
Your beloved friend
Agnes (roboman)
Prayer:
The sadness of death gives way to the bright promise of immortality.
Lord, for your faithful people life is changed, not ended.
When the body of our earthly dwelling lies in death, we gain an everlasting dwelling in heaven.
posted by roboman on 2004-11-23 18:35:32
Dear Eva,
You told me what is a life,
You show me what is a brave,
You teach me what is a belief.
Your sound is still run around in my ear.
Your spirit is still keeping in my heart.
“I miss you very much.” That’s my favor however it’s my last time to told you.
I know we will stand together again at different time and different place.
Goodbye Dear,
Goodbye Eva,
Goodbye Forever…………….
King, with his cat
At 23 Nov 2004 night.
posted by King on 2004-11-23 19:05:12
Eva ~~ 是上天賜給我們的小天使, 她擁有一顆真摰的愛心, 她帶給我們無限歡樂, 她天真的心亦令我們感到遠方朋友的一份真誠...
Eva 更是我們所有貓貓的守護天使, 雖然Eva離開了我們, 但她一定微笑著保佑所有小動物, 她會帶給牠們幸福, 快樂同健康!!
Eva....安息吧.....永遠懷念妳 !!
posted by Bulletcherry on 2004-11-23 20:00:52
To The Most Adorable Girl ~~ Eva
Goodbye Aussie's rose;
may you ever grow in our hearts.
You were the grace that placed itself where lives were torn apart.
You called out to our country, and you whispered to those in pain.
Now you belong to heaven, and the stars spell out your name.
And it seems to me you lived your life like a candle in the wind:
never fading with the sunset when the rain set in.
And your footsteps will always fall here,
among Aussie's greenest hills;
your candle's burned out long before your legend ever will.
Loveliness we've lost;
these empty days without your smile.
This torch we'll always carry for our nation's golden child.
And even though we try,
the truth brings us to tears;
all our words cannot express the joy you brought us through the years.
Goodbye Aussie's rose,
from a country lost without your soul,
who'll miss the wings of your compassion more than you'll ever know.
No way to forget the joys and spirits you brought us.
Rest in peace, dear.
One day, we shall meet again.
Sincerely yours,
Penny
posted by bobo on 2004-11-23 21:04:47
Dearest EvaYou are my angel~~~~I will miss you forever~~~~~
posted by rainnie on 2004-11-23 21:53:58
Eva,我們和妳相識的日子雖短, 但從妳身上認識到愛、堅强和關懐。希望我們將來在他方再重遇,好讓我們為妳這個美麗的小天使再帶來歡樂!願你安息吧!
永遠懷念妳的貓妖們,女王(Jo), Soda(Helen), 芝麻(Lilian), King(Vega), Rainnie, Maukuku(Shirley), Bobo(Penny), Fantasy, 靚Win(Winnie), Connie, Garfieldwing(Daisy), NaNa(Anna), Fanny, 木木(Dorothy), 貓(Peggy), 泡泡(Norris), 貓媽(Ivy)
posted by 魔界女王 on 2004-11-23 22:02:27
Eva, 忘記了與您是於那天相識, 但你曾經說過的說話, 仍然依稀記得
您在澳洲長大, 卻能用中文與我們溝通, 實在令我覺得欣慰, 我樂意改正你的錯字, 因為你的說話經常帶給我們歡樂
每次網上的朋友的貓貓有病, 您總熱心的幫忙, 有時甚至為我們詢問你做獸醫的家人, 我為這些貓貓多謝您
我在您身上感受到勇氣, 愛心, 智慧, 今天雖然我們分別, 但您仍然活在我們心中..........
Carmen / izumicat 及阿昇
posted by izumicat on 2004-11-23 23:09:44
Eva,雖然你已經離開我們. 但你那張陽光般溫暖的笑容,開心地跟我們在ppp裹談天說地, 善良既心. 已經緊緊地跟我們維繫在一起. 我深深地相信你在天國裹快快樂樂地過每一天.
願主保佑.....eva...安息吧.....!!!
Snowball ( Cassandra )
posted by Snowball on 2004-11-24 02:00:52
Eva,由知道伙的事開始, 我感到十分震撼 ! 一由以來你給我的感覺是一個愛貓貓, 又聰明, 有自信, 又十分樂意幫助我們一班貓友的女孩, 你還會煮湯給家人................
沒想過, 我還未親口向你恭賀, 你便悄悄的離開了..........我心痛當晚為何你呼喚我的時間, 我沒有上ppp........!!
Eva, 我想講, 你的確是一個傳奇, 你的人生雖然短暫, 但我相信你的人生是精彩, 而且是不枉過的, I love u !
願你的精神能永遠長留ppp, 亦願你保守著我們的貓貓, 更願妳去到一個更快樂的地方, 開開心心, 活活潑潑 ^^
eggegg/旦助教/ cherry
posted by eggegg on 2004-11-24 09:50:09
Eva My Dear,
The day had finally come. Although I knew this was going to happen, this was just far too much earlier than we expected. Too much earlier than I can face.
Why? Why you had been granted with all the best...... but, except health.
You had impressed all those who came to know you with your enthusiasm, kindness, cheeriness, sincerity...... We all treated you as our little sister.
You comforted me once you knew about the bad new of Cagalli while I could not return it as I only came to know about your sickness after almost four months later. You chose to keep all the sad things to yourself and this was too exhausted for such a young girl like you. But I felt really contented you spoke out your worries and concerns to me lately. You said you weren't afraid of dying. Most important was the 'Quality of Life' which I am sure you had already managed one.
Words can't fully describe how you mean to your husband, your family and your friends. And you will always live in our heart forever and ever.
Cecilia with Bowie
24 November 2004
posted by cecilia on 2004-11-24 10:14:59
To Our Eva
though we've never met before,
i know youthough we've never talk before,
i know youwe know you have something to tell us, so shoot!
we can hear your whisper even you are not by our side.
No, you live in the deepest part of us
we won't feel sorrow for you depart from this lifecause
we know you have evolved a new life in someplacelet the affliction rest here
we know you can feel our greatest benison
day after day, everything will change, our love to you will not change
Someday in someplace we'll meet again
Norris & Bubble
20041124
posted by 泡泡 on 2004-11-24 10:52:50
Eva,雖然我們從未見面,天各一方,但緣份安排我們在這裏認識.人有悲歡離合,雖然你己離開了這世界,但你的笑聲,你的可愛面容,你的悄皮字句,永遠都留在大家心裡,就當作我們仍是當初天各一方一樣,但其實你仍然存在.......
posted by rrrr on 2004-11-24 11:33:39
